Head of Installation for the Factory Certified Installation Division – PhiladelphiaPosted on: Sep 11, 2018
Elmer Schultz Services, Inc. is seeking a full time, experienced technician to head our Factory Certified Installation Division which installs and replaces commercial kitchen equipment for our customer base.
Our new head of the Installation will be professional, well respected and experienced and continue to offer the same level of service that our customers have come to expect from Elmer Schultz.
We are looking for strong leadership skills as you continue to grow your team and the Installation Division.
This person should have computer skills and be comfortable with email communications, editing word documents and filling out electronic forms to eventually create detailed and accurate installation estimates.
This person must be willing to train and mentor all new Installation hires and oversee them in the field.
With ongoing factory training, this person will continue to enhance our Installation Division.
* At least 5 years technical experience with commercial cooking equipment
* High School diploma or GED
* Familiarity with Electric & Plumbing
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
* Must be highly safety conscious
* Able to work individually or as a team member with customers, co-workers and factory
* Job requires excellent organizational skills, must be a motivated, self-starter, able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
* Able to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, start early AM, and pay attention to detail
* Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
* Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying
* Requires walking, standing, driving, sitting, squatting, kneeling, reaching overhead, bending, twisting, and turning for the better part of 8 hours
* Must be able to use hands for fine manipulation of hand tools
*Competitive Industry Pay
*Excellent benefits including medical and dental, vacation and sick hours, holiday pay and a 401(k) with a company match. Company van, uniforms and cell phone provided.
Elmer Schultz Services, Inc. is the area’s largest and most respected factory authorized commercial cooking equipment service agency. We are third generation family owned business since 1950 and proudly provide a positive work environment. Join our team today!